A downloadable game for Windows
This game requires a gamepad to play. Sorry, due to time restraints I only had time for one control method. The game works best with an Xbox 360/Xbox One Gamepad.
Game only available for Windows. Sorry. Again just due to time restraints. Works on 64 and 32 bit.
Help ElJay and Niknak save thier ranch from two great beasts poisoning the land. This was created with Vile Ingredients for the Glinny's Cauldron Game Jam.
Vile Ingredients used:
- You have a 1% chance to not be able to double jum
- Instant death from touching the SIDE of a spike. Not the dangerous points, but the side of the spikes.
- Every loading screen is a bright blank white screen.
- The final boss of the game is a character first introduced directly prior to the final boss fight.
- The game's soundtrack was written by Nobuo Uematsu, but performed by 4th graders with recorders.
- Spells that inflict status effects virtually never work on bosses. (Partially)
- The first waterfall you discover has a secret cave, but the following 23 do not. (Partially)
- Customizable hairstyle but every selection clips through your weapon and armor. (Partially)
SLOGAN: Get ready to explode your balls into a firestorm of dust and skeletons.
CELEBRITY LIKENESS: Justin Bieber as "Squeelin" Shay Higgins (Partially)
Surprise level up mechanics. You don't decide what levels up. When you reach a "Level up surprise" machine its is random what stats are leveled up.
Pressing "Back/Select" button minimises the game window
Terribly abrupt ending.
Awkward time to read the story intro.
A Day and Night cycle that has no effect on the game at all.
Graphics and animation created by Adam Henry.
Programming by Adam Henry.
Sound track written and preformed by Jordan and Adam Henry.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.